Celebrate and share the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities throughout the year and for the ADA Anniversary (July 26).
Press Release Materials
People First Language
- Style Guide on Disability
Source: National Center on Disability and Journalism (NCDJ)
- Writing and reporting about people with disabilities - "People First" Language
Source: Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri
- People First Language and Guidelines
Source: Georgia Council for Developmental Disabilities (GCDD)
- Plain Language Guidelines & Resources
- Monthly Themes
- Ideas to Celebrate the ADA
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible
Source: ADA National Network
- Guide: Accessible Meetings, Events, and Conferences
Source: ADA Hospitality and Disability
Logos & Icon - Celebrate the ADA
- Social Media & Tweets to Celebrate the ADA
- Postcard for ADA Anniversary and ADA National Network
- Facebook: ADA National Network
Hashtags & Tweet ADA
Sample ADA Pledge & Proclamation
- Pledge Document for Individuals
ADA National Network
The ADA Celebrations Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States.
Learn about the ADA National Network and how we provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), tailored to meet the needs of business, government and individuals at local, regional and national levels.
- Frequently Asked ADA Questions about the ADA National Network.
- Map of the ADA Regional Centers in the ADA National Network.
- Projects of the ADA National Network
Learn more about the ADA:
- What is the ADA?
- ADA Fact Sheets from the ADA National Network
- Glossary of ADA Terms
- ADA Acronyms & Abbreviations