ADA 30 - Celebrate. Learn. Share.
Throughout the year, celebrate 30 years of progress in access & inclusion
— Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26).
Share Your #ThanksToTheADA Moment
Video: ADA 30th Anniversary: #ThanksToTheADA [2:20 min., captioned]
Transcript: Video ADA30 #ThanksToTheADA
Featured Events & Articles
- ADA Live! Podcast: Making Our Elections Accessible: Equal Access for Voters with Disabilities
Learn about voting access for people with disabilities, the role of Protection and Advocacy in ensuring equal access and, specifically, the Protection and Advocacy for Voting Access (PAVA) initiative. Federal laws regarding voting access, and the protections they provide, will be discussed, as well as best practices and policies some states have adopted to ensure equal access for all voters.
- BLOG: Voting Accessibility: Responsibilities and Rights
by Jason Harris, Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- ADA Questions and Answers
- Search ADA Publications & Training
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.