Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Attend the most comprehensive conference on the ADA!
June 16-19, 2019
Themes for February 2019
- ADA Live! Episodes by Topic - voting
- Voting - Search ADA Document Portal
- Polling Places - Search ADA Document Portal
Access to State & Local Government
- State and Local Government - ADA from the ADA National Network
- ADA Live! Episodes by Topic - state & local government (ADA Title II)
- ADA Title II State and Local Government - from the ADA National Network
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- Share & Tweet ADA on Social Media
- Media Kit - ADA Celebrations
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.