Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Save the date! Registration opens Jan. 8, 2019
June 16-19, 2019
Themes for January 2019
Access to Transportation, State & Local Government
- Transportation - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- ADA Live! Episodes by Topic - state & local government (ADA Title II)
- State and Local Government (ADA Title II) - Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- Share & Tweet ADA on Social Media
- Media Kit - ADA Celebrations
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.