ADA Events & Anniversary Celebrations
Resources for Planning ADA Anniversary Events
- Monthly Themes to celebrate the ADA
- Ideas and Suggestions for ADA Anniversary
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible from the ADA National Network
- Guide: Accessible Meetings, Events, and Conferences
This guide from the ADA Hospitality and Disability initiative of the ADA National Network and the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center, will help you navigate, plan, and create successful, inclusive meetings, events and conferences.
Connect & Share ADA Anniversary Events
- ADA Anniversary Events & Celebrations on ADA National Network Calendar
- Sign the PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
National ADA Symposium 2017
May 15-17, 2017 – Chicago, IL
The most most comprehensive affordable conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - featuring cutting-edge, interactive training on best practices and implementation of ADA regulations and guidelines.
Over 95% of Symposium attendees report they gained knowledge and skills they could use in their profession and/or communities. Join the thousands of individuals from every state and key professions who have benefitted from attending the ADA Symposium during its 20-year history.
ADA Legacy Project
The mission of the ADA Legacy Project (TALP) - Preserve. Celebrate. Educate. - this is how we will honor this historic civil rights legislation and create its legacy: a world in which every citizen is accepted for who they are.
PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
Become part of the nationwide celebration and recommitment - PLEDGE ON! to the ADA:
- Individuals - Sign the ADA Pledge
- Organizations and Government Entities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
- Faith Communities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.