Events & News
- Events from the ADA National Network that are available to anyone in the United States.
- For events in your local area: find your regional ADA Center.
- Fill out the online form to submit your event to the ADA National Network and connect with your regional ADA Center.
- Approved events will display on the ADA National Network Calendar - ADA Anniversary
New episode first Wednesday of the month
Time: 1 pm ET / 12 noon CT / 11 am MT / 10 am PT
Next on ADA Live!
- July 24 at 1:00 pm [Eastern Time]
Episode 83b: Celebrate. Learn. Share. The ADA Turns 30. The Future of Disability Rights with Lex Frieden
Episode 82: History & Future of Disability Rights with Judy Heumann
Episode 81: Improving the Lives of Older Adults
Episode 80: Rationing of Medical Care and Protecting the Rights of People with Disabilities
Episode 79 (Parts 1-3): Protecting Your Mental Health during the Coronavirus Outbreak
Episode 78: Living with a Disability: Four People Share their Stories
Episode 77: Making Our Elections Accessible: Equal Access for Voters with Disabilities
Episode 76: United Disabilities Services (UDS) Service Dogs Training Program
Hashtags: #ADANetworkChat and #ADA30
Fourth Wednesdays of the month
Time: 1-2 pm ET / 12-1 pm CT / 11 am -12 noon MT / 10 - 11 am PT
- May Chat: Accessibility Awareness and the ADA
- April Chat: Healthcare & Effective Communication
- February Chat: Voting Access
- January Chat: Transportation Access