ADA Events & Anniversary Celebrations
Resources for Planning ADA Events
- Monthly Themes to Celebrate the ADA
- Ideas for ADA Anniversary
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible
from the ADA National Network
- Guide: Accessible Meetings, Events, and Conferences
from the ADA Hospitality and Disability initiative of the ADA National Network and the Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
- Social Media Posts & Tweets to Celebrate the ADA
- Twitter #ADA27
- Twitter: ADA 27th anniversary
- ADA Anniversary Update: 27 Years Later
- The History of Disability, Lessons from the Past - ADA Live!
- The ADA Generation: Who We Are and How the ADA Changed Our Lives
- ADA Basics for Museums
- Planning & Producing Accessible Videos for Web, Social Media & eLearning
- #ADA27CDE - Celebrating 27 Years of the ADA: The Role of Accommodations in Workplace Inclusion
- Revised Section 508 Chapter 4 Hardward (including Mobile)
- National Disability Voter Registration Week
- The Olmstead Decision: 5 Things You Need to Know
- No Need to be Awkward: Disability Etiquette for Everyone
Connect & Share Events
- Add Your ADA Anniversary Events to ADA National Network
- ADA Events & Training Calendar on ADA National Network Calendar
PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
Become part of the nationwide celebration and recommitment -
PLEDGE ON! to the ADA:
- Individuals - Sign the ADA Pledge
- Organizations and Government Entities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
- Faith Communities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
National ADA Symposium
June 17-20, 2018 – Pittsburgh, PA
The National ADA Symposium is the most comprehensive affordable conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - featuring cutting-edge, interactive training on best practices and implementation of ADA regulations and guidelines.
Over 95% of Symposium attendees report they gained knowledge and skills they could use in their profession and/or communities. Join the thousands of individuals from every state and key professions who have benefitted from attending the ADA Symposium.
ADA Legacy Project
The mission of the ADA Legacy Project (TALP) - Preserve. Celebrate. Educate. - this is how we will honor this historic civil rights legislation and create its legacy: a world in which every citizen is accepted for who they are.
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.