Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate 30 years of progress in access & inclusion
— Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26).
January Theme: Transportation & Telecommunication Access
- Podcasts & Resources: ADA Live! by Topic - transportation
- Transportation: Resources from ADA National Network
- Telecommunication (ADA Title IV): Resources from ADA National Network
Share Your ADA...
Let's continue to raise awareness about the law and disability inclusion in our workplaces, schools and communities.
Make A Difference
ADA Impact 2020 Survey
The Southwest ADA Center, one of ten regional centers in the ADA National Network, is researching the impact of the ADA, 30 years after its passage.
Estimated time to complete: 15 minutes.
Show & Tell
More Ways to Share:
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- ADA Questions and Answers
- Search ADA Publications & Training
- Archive Webinar: Reflections on the ADA: Past, Present and Future
- Archive Webinar: ADA Anniversary Update: 29 Years Burning Down the Road
- ADA Live! Podcast & Resources: Celebration of ADA Anniversary
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.