Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Themes for November 2018
- Voting Rights & Accessible Polling Places Resource List from ADA Live!
- Voting - Search ADA Document Portal
- Polling Places - Search ADA Document Portal
"Honor all who served - In times of war - In times of peace"
Publications & Fact Sheets
- Veterans Resources from the Southeast ADA Center
- Veterans & Families Resource List from ADA Live!
- Veterans - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- Share & Tweet ADA on Social Media
- Media Kit - ADA Celebrations
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) .
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.