Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Attend the most comprehensive conference on the ADA!
June 16-19, 2019
Themes for May 2019
Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) - May 16
- Participate in GAAD: experience the impact of digital accessibility
- ADA Live! Web Accessibility in a Nutshell
- Webinar Series to Celebrate Global Accessibility Awareness
- Follow: #GAAD #ally
Older Americans Month
- Resources, Materials, and Ideas: Older Americans Month 2019
- ADA Live! Aging and Disability
- Fact Sheet: Aging and the ADA
- Follow: #OAM19 #OlderAmericansMonth #ConnectCreateContribute
Mental Health Awareness Month
- Mental Health Month Toolkit
- Weekly Twitter #SOSChat in May for Mental Health Awareness
- Fact Sheet: Mental Health Conditions in the Workplace and the ADA
- Follow: #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth #MentalHealthMonth #4Mind4Body
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- Share & Tweet ADA on Social Media
- Media Kit - ADA Celebrations
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.