Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Themes for July 2018
Countdown to ADA Anniversary
- Ideas and Suggestions to Celebrate ADA
- Media Kit - ADA Celebrations
- Sign and PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
- Add your ADA Anniversary Events to ADA National Network
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
Sharing ADA Stories
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) .
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232