Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Back to School - Education & Access Matters
- Twitter Chat: Post Secondary Education and ADA
Follow: Twitter @ADANational or #ADANetworkChat
Thursday - August 29, 2019
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET
- ADA Live! Podcast & Resources - Improving Lifelong Success:
The Morehouse College approach to academic supports for students with disabilities
- Videos: Education & Access Matters [4 videos, YouTube, CC]
- Fact Sheets & Publications: ADA and Education from the ADA National Network
- Resources: ADA Live! by Topic - education
#ADA30 is already underway!
The Southwest ADA Center is doing research to study the impact of the ADA 30 years after its passage. You can help! Complete the ADA Impact Survey and share the survey link.
- Archive Webinar: Reflections on the ADA: Past, Present and Future
- Archive Webinar: ADA Anniversary Update: 29 Years Burning Down the Road
- ADA Live! Podcast & Resources: Celebration of ADA Anniversary
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- ADA Questions and Answers
- Search ADA Publications & Training
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- Share & Tweet ADA on Social Media
- Media Kit - ADA Celebrations
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.