Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for September 2017
Emergency Management & Preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness for Individuals with Disabilities Resources [PDF file]
- Emergency Preparedness for Employers, Governments, Shelters and Service Providers [PDF file]
- Emergency Preparedness - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- Emergency Shelter Preparedness Resources
- Equal Access in Emergencies Resources
- Archive: Emergencies: How to Prepare and What To Do After
- Archive: ADA Live! Equal Access in Emergencies: During and After
- Archive: ADA Live! Emergency Preparedness: Two Perspectives
- Webinar Series: Emergency Management and Preparedness - Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities
Back to School Access
- Education - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- ADA Live! Show
Connect & Share the ADA
- PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
- Monthly Themes to Celebrate ADA
- Ideas for Celebrating the ADA
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible
- Social Media Posts & Tweets to Celebrate the ADA
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- Facts for Features: ADA Anniversary from U.S. Census Bureau
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.