Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for November 2017
"Honor all who served - In times of war - In times of peace"
Publications & Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Employment Data for Veterans with Disabilities
- New Rules: Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA)
- Tapping into the Talents of Veterans with Disabilities: Ten Tips for Employers
- Supporting a Veteran with a Disability Returning to Work: Ten Tips for Families
- You Have a Lot to Offer: Ten Points for Veterans to Consider When Returning to Work
Resources from Southeast ADA Center
- Veterans Resources from the Southeast ADA Center
- Guide for Veterans: Know Your Employment Rights Under the ADA [PDF]
- Veterans & Families Resource List from ADA Live!
Connect & Share the ADA
- PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
- Monthly Themes to Celebrate ADA
- Ideas for Celebrating the ADA
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible
- Social Media Posts & Tweets to Celebrate the ADA
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- Facts for Features: ADA Anniversary from U.S. Census Bureau
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.