#ADA31 - Celebrate. Learn. Share.
Throughout the year, celebrate the 31st ADA anniversary and 30 years of the ADA National Network for information and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- SHOW & TELL: Social Media + Logos + ADD your ADA31 Event
- FIND Ideas for #ThanksToTheADA + Monthly Themes
++ Upcoming Events
- The ADA @31: A Conversation with Bobby Silverstein and Susan Mazrui
Thursday - July 29 at 2-3 pm [Eastern]
Free (registration required by July 28)
Source: Employer Assistance and Resource Center (EARN), Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
++ Archived Events
- Chat with ADA National Network Directors Past & Present
Source: Webinar Series: ADA National Network 30th Anniversary
- ADA Anniversary Update (2021)
Source: Webinar Series: ADA Audio
- A Smattering of ADA Cases Worth Noting for Past Three Years (2019-2021)
Source: Webinar Series: ADA Legal
- ADA jeopardy: Learn, Connect & Celebrate
Source: ADA National Network 30th Anniversary
- New Approaches to Web Accessibility Requirements under WCAG3
Source: Webinar Series: Section 508
++ Featured News
- Southeast ADA Center Launches Disability Rights Today Podcast in celebration of ADA 31st Anniversary
- Administration for Community Living - Happy 31st ADA Anniversary!
- The White House Marks ADA Anniversary and Announces Resources to Support Individuals with Long COVID
+ Presidential Proclamation 31st ADA Anniversary, 2021
- DOJ and HHS mark ADA Anniversary and Issue Guidance on 'Long COVID' and Disability Rights
- U.S. Access Board Celebrates the 31st ADA Anniversary
- READ ADA Publications & Videos
- TAKE ADA Training (courses, webinars & more)
- GET Answers to ADA Questions from ADA National Network
On July 26, 2021 the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) turns 31!
Celebrate and tell us your story!
Use any media of your choosing (video, pictures, written word, or other).
Then post to social media with #ADA31 or #ThanksToTheADA.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.