Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate 30 years of progress in access & inclusion
— Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26).
Featured Events & Articles
- ADA Live! Podcast: Making Our Elections Accessible: Equal Access for Voters with Disabilities
Learn about voting access for people with disabilities, the role of Protection and Advocacy in ensuring equal access and, specifically, the Protection and Advocacy for Voting Access (PAVA) initiative. Federal laws regarding voting access, and the protections they provide, will be discussed, as well as best practices and policies some states have adopted to ensure equal access for all voters.
- Twitter #ADANetworkChat on Voting Access and the ADA
Wednesday - February 26, 2020
10-11 am PT / 12 noon - 1pm CT / 1-2 pm ET
- BLOG: Voting Accessibility: Responsibilities and Rights
by Jason Harris, Burton Blatt Institute at Syracuse University
- ADA Live! Podcasts & Resources - Voting
- Voting - Search Resources from ADA National Network
- Voting - Search ADA Document Portal
- Polling Places - Search ADA Document Portal
State and Local Government Access
- State and Local Government - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- State and Local Government (ADA Title II) - Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- ADA Live! Podcasts & Resources - State & Local Government (ADA Title II)
Share Your ADA...
Let's continue to raise awareness about the law and disability inclusion in our workplaces, schools and communities.
Make A Difference
ADA Impact 2020 Survey
The Southwest ADA Center, one of ten regional centers in the ADA National Network, is researching the impact of the ADA, 30 years after its passage.
Estimated time to complete: 15 minutes.
Show & Tell
More Ways to Share:
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- ADA Questions and Answers
- Search ADA Publications & Training
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.