Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- National ADA Symposium
June 17-20, 2018
Themes for June 2018
Countdown to ADA Anniversary
- Ideas and Suggestions for ADA Anniversary
- Media Kit for ADA Anniversary
- PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
- Add your ADA Anniversary Events to ADA National Network
Olmstead Decision - Anniversary
- ADA and Olmstead Resources
- Olmstead Rights - I am Olmstead
- Olmstead: Community Integration for Everyone
Sharing ADA Stories
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232