Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for April 2017
- National ADA Symposium
May 14-17, 2017
Register today - limited seating!
Traveling the World
- Hospitality & Disability (www.adahospitality.org)
- Accessible Lodging Fact Sheet from the ADA National Network
- Hospitality - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- Voting and Disability Resource List [PDF] from the Southeast ADA Center
- Archive: ADA Live! Voting Access: What People with Disabilities Need to Know
- Archive: ADA Live! The Disability Vote - The Sleeping Giant Wakes Up!
- Archive: ADA Live! Voting Access: What Poll Workers Need to Know
- Voting - Search ADA Document Portal
- Polling Places - Search ADA Document Portal
Sharing & Celebrating the ADA
- Monthly Themes to celebrate the ADA
- Ideas and Suggestions for ADA Anniversary
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- ADA Legacy Project - Preserve. Celebrate. Educate.
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.