Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for October 2017
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM)
Theme: Inclusion Drives Innovation
- Employment - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- ADA Live! Show - The Process of Customized Employment
Good Access is Good Business
Emergency Management & Preparedness
- Hurricane and Emergency Preparedness Resources from the Southeast ADA Center
- Emergency Preparedness - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- ADA Live! Episodes by Topic - emergency preparedness
- Webinar Series: Emergency Management and Preparedness - Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities
Connect & Share the ADA
- PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
- Monthly Themes to Celebrate ADA
- Ideas for Celebrating the ADA
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible
- Social Media Posts & Tweets to Celebrate the ADA
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- Facts for Features: ADA Anniversary from U.S. Census Bureau
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.