Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for August 2017
#ABLEtoSave Month - learn about ABLE accounts
August 1-31, 2017
Five themed weeks of education, resources, webinars & more
Back to School Access
- Education - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- ADA Live! Show
Connect & Share the ADA
- PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
- Monthly Themes to Celebrate ADA
- Ideas for Celebrating the ADA
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible
- Social Media Posts & Tweets to Celebrate the ADA
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- Facts for Features: ADA Anniversary from U.S. Census Bureau
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.