Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for January 2018
Shaping a Universal Future
- ADA Live! The History of Disability, Lessons from the Past
January 3, 2018 ~ 1:00-1:30 pm ET
- Free Webinar Series: The History of Disabilities
January 11, 2018 — Part 1 of 4: The Tangled Roots of Disability Policy
- National ADA Symposium - Registration opens January 5
June 17-20, 2018 ~ Pittsburgh, PA
Sharing ADA Stories
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- Facts for Features: ADA Anniversary (2017) from U.S. Census Bureau
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.