Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
Themes for June 2019
Countdown to ADA Anniversary
- Ideas and Suggestions for ADA Anniversary
- Add your ADA Anniversary Events to ADA National Network
- Media Kit for ADA Anniversary
- Pledge On! to the ADA
- Search ADA Publications & Training on ADA National Network
Olmstead Decision - Anniversary
- ADA and Olmstead Resources
- Olmstead Rights - I am Olmstead
- Olmstead: Community Integration for Everyone
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- Share & Tweet ADA on Social Media
- Media Kit - ADA Celebrations
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.