ADA 30 - Celebrate. Learn. Share.
Throughout the year, celebrate 30 years of progress in access & inclusion
— Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ADA Anniversary (July 26).
Share Your #ThanksToTheADA Moment
Video: ADA 30th Anniversary: #ThanksToTheADA [2:20 min., captioned]
Transcript: Video ADA30 #ThanksToTheADA
- April/May: My Experiences During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March: Celebrating Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- February: Voting Accessibility: Responsibilities and Rights
Explore & Learn the ADA
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- What is the ADA? from the ADA National Network
- ADA Questions and Answers
- Search ADA Publications & Training
Questions on the ADA?
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.