Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year, celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Anniversary (July 26) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for May 2017
Recreation & Play
- Beach Access - ADA Live! Archive & Resources
- Accessible Play Areas - ADA Live! Archive & Resources
- Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible from the ADA National Network
Traveling the World
- Hospitality & Disability (www.adahospitality.org)
- Accessible Lodging Fact Sheet from the ADA National Network
- Hospitality - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- Voting and Disability Resource List [PDF] from the Southeast ADA Center
Sharing & Celebrating the ADA
- Monthly Themes to celebrate the ADA
- Ideas and Suggestions for ADA Anniversary
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- ADA Legacy Project - Preserve. Celebrate. Educate.
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.