#ADA30 - Celebrate. Learn. Share.
Throughout the year, celebrate 30 years of progress in access & inclusion
— Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ADA Anniversary (July 26).
- SHOW & TELL: Social Media + Logos + Ideas for #ThanksToTheADA
- FIND Events to Celebrate ADA30 ++ ADD your ADA30 Event
- READ ADA Publications & Videos
- 30 Years of the ADA - History, Achieving the Promise & Real People
from Administration for Community Living (ACL) & Office of Civil Rights (OCR)
- VIDEO: ADA 30th Anniversary from Tom Harkins [7 min. CC]
- VIDEO: ADA30 Lead-On Celebration of Disability Arts, Culture, Education & Pride
Shares disability rights movement and 5 titles of ADA through comedy, dance & art.
from Facebook: ADA30 Lead-On
- ADA Basics webcourse (www.adabasics.org)
- Overview of ADA | Timeline of ADA
- ADA Questions & Answers from ADA National Network
Video: ADA 30th Anniversary: #ThanksToTheADA [2:20 min., captioned]
Transcript: Video ADA30 #ThanksToTheADA
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide comprehensive "one-stop" information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.