Media Kit for ADA Anniversary
Celebrate and share the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities and online in social media and websites.
Become a part of the nationwide celebration, sign the PLEDGE ON! to ADA, explore the ADA Anniversary Tool Kit, and show your commitment to the ADA throughout the year and annually for the ADA Anniversary - July 26.
Press Release Materials
- Tips on Writing a News Release
- Press Release Sample
- ADA Anniversary Tool Kit: Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
People First Language
- Style Guide on Disability from National Center on Disability and Journalism (NCDJ)
- Writing and reporting about people with disabilities - "People First" Language from Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri
- Reporting about mental illness - "People First" Language from American Psychiatric Association
Ideas for the ADA Anniversary
Web and Social Media Materials
- Social Media Posts & Tweets for ADA Anniversary and PLEDGE ON! to ADA
- Web Badge for ADA Anniversary and PLEDGE ON! to ADA
Share PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
- Email Signature Block for PLEDGE ON! to the ADA
- Powerpoint Slides for Webinar and Training - PLEDGE ON! to ADA (2015)
- Stickers Template - "I Pledged" to ADA (2015)
Show your commitment to the ADA
- Pledge Document for Individuals (2015)
- Stickers Template - "I Pledged" to the ADA (2015)
ADA National Network
The ADA Anniversary Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States.
Learn about the ADA National Network and how we provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), tailored to meet the needs of business, government and individuals at local, regional and national levels.
- Frequently Asked ADA Questions about the ADA National Network.
- Map of the ADA Regional Centers in the ADA National Network.
- ADA National Network Brochure [PDF]
En Español: Folleto para La Red Nacional de la ADA [archivo de PDF]
- Projects of the ADA National Network
Learn more about the ADA:
- What is the ADA?
- ADA Fact Sheets from the ADA National Network
- Glossary of ADA Terms
- ADA Acronyms & Abbreviations