Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26 celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for June 2016
Countdown to ADA 26th Anniversary - July 26
- Monthly ADA Themes
- Ideas and Suggestions for ADA Anniversary
- Search ADA Publications & Training on ADA National Network
- Add your ADA Anniversary Events to ADA National Network
Sharing ADA Stories
- StoryCorps & Disability Visibility Project
- StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
- ADA Legacy Project - Preserve. Celebrate. Educate.
- Voting and Disability Resource List [PDF] from the Southeast ADA Center
- Voting - Search ADA Document Portal
- Polling Places - Search ADA Document Portal
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 or visit www.adata.org