Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26, celebrate the progress made through implementation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
ADA Theme for December 2014
Each month, we will feature monthly themes for celebration.
During the month of December, we are highlighting:
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities (IDPD)
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- Save the Date - ADA Symposium 2015 in Atlanta, GA
Connect, Learn & Share the ADA
- Add Your ADA Events & Celebrations to ADA National Network Calendar
- Search ADA Publications & Training on ADA National Network
- e-Postcard: ADA Anniversary
ADA Legacy Tour in 2014-2015
The ADA National Network is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the cross-country ADA Legacy Tour and is partnering with the ADA Legacy Project to promote the theme “Disability Rights are Civil Rights" - participate in interactive exhibits and informative workshops that raise awareness of the ADA and excitement for 25th ADA Anniversary.
- ADA Legacy Tour & Schedule - for current schedule and information on the Tour.
- Interested in the Tour coming to your community, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEDGE ON to 25th ADA Anniversary
Become a part of the nationwide celebration and recommitment -
PLEDGE ON to the ADA - let's get 25,000 signatures for the 25th ADA Anniversary:
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty).