Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA 25th Anniversary - July 26, 2015 celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). For your ADA questions, call 1-800-949-4232 or visit www.adata.org.
Themes for October 2015
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM)
- Disability Mentoring Day (DMD) - October 21, 2015
- Veterans - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- Veterans and their Families Resource List from ADA Live!
- Veterans Employment Tool Kit from the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities from the Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University
- Guide for Veterans: Know Your Employment Rights Under the ADA [PDF] from the Southeast ADA Center
More: Monthly ADA Themes
Celebrate ADA 25th Anniversary
Media & News
- Media Kit for ADA Anniversary and PLEDGE ON!
- Social Media and Web Materials for ADA25
- Download and Print - Show your commitment to ADA25
(i.e. Pledge Document, Proclamations, "I Pledged" Stickers
- News featuring ADA Anniversary
Events & Celebrations
- Calendar for ADA Anniversary Events on ADA National Network
- Add your ADA Anniversary Events to ADA National Network Calendar
- ADA25: How Will You Celebrate? from the ADA Legacy Project
Sharing ADA Stories
- Share your story with Disability Visibility Project & StoryCorps
- Visit & reserve a time with StoryCorps MobileBooth Tour
Publications & Resources
- Search ADA Publications & Training on ADA National Network
- Videos and Multimedia - ADA
- Resources - ADA
- Training from ADA National Network
More: ADA Publications
ADA Legacy Tour
The ADA National Network is proud to sponsor the cross-country ADA Legacy Tour and partner with the ADA Legacy Project to promote the theme “Disability Rights are Civil Rights" - participate in interactive exhibits and informative workshops that raise awareness of the ADA and excitement for the 25th ADA Anniversary.
Learn more: www.adalegacy.org
PLEDGE ON! to 25th ADA Anniversary
Become a part of the nationwide celebration to PLEDGE ON! to the ADA - Let's get 25,000 signatures for the 25th ADA Anniversary:
- Individuals - Sign the ADA Pledge
- Organizations and Government - Sign the ADA Proclamation
- Faith Communities - Sign the ADA Proclamation
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 or visit www.adata.org