Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26 celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for August 2016
Back to School Access
- ADA Live! Back to School—What Parents Need to Know Before the School Year
Wednesday - August 3, 2016 • 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. ET
To Listen to the Broadcast:
- Education - ADA Fact Sheets & Publications from the ADA National Network
- Archive: ADA Live! The School Year Has Started - And It's Not Going Well. What Can I Do?
- Voting and Disability Resource List [PDF] from the Southeast ADA Center
- Voting - Search ADA Document Portal
- Polling Places - Search ADA Document Portal
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.