Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26 celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
This Tool Kit is a project of the ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers across the United States that provide information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Themes for December 2016
Shaping a Universal Future
- Resources: International Day of Persons with Disabilities (IDPD)
- United Nations (UN)– International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- Search ADA Document Portal from the ADA National Network
- ADA Legacy Project - Preserve. Celebrate. Educate.
- National ADA Symposium - Save the Date! Registration opens in January.
Sharing ADA Stories
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232.