Celebrate the ADA
Throughout the year and on the ADA Anniversary - July 26, celebrate the progress made through implementation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in your workplaces, schools and communities. While much progress has been made, much remains to be done.
ADA 25th Anniversary - July 26, 2015
Learn, Connect & Share the ADA
- Add Your ADA Anniversary Event to ADA National Network Calendar
- Share Your ADA Story with The ADA Legacy Project
- Search ADA Publications, Training & Frequently Asked Questions
on ADA National Network
- e-Postcard: ADA Anniversary
PLEDGE ON to ADA 25th Anniversary in 2015
Share the celebration and recommitment to the ADA - help achieve 25,000 signatures for the 25th ADA Anniversary:
- Sign ADA Pledge for Individuals
- Sign ADA Proclamation for Organizations and Government
- PLEDGE ON to ADA e-Postcard
Questions on the ADA?
The ADA National Network and its ten regional ADA Centers located throughout the United States are your comprehensive "one-stop" resource for information, guidance and training on the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Contact your ADA Center in the ADA National Network at 1-800-949-4232 (voice/tty).